Thursday, December 8, 2011

Made it to Morocco

After 23 hours of traveling, I arrived in Morocco on Monday.  Pretty ridiculous, it takes just as long to get across Africa as it does to get to Colorado.  Morocco is so different than Rwanda!! I've had anxiety pretty much since I stepped off the plane and was hit by a wall of cold.  With two pairs of pants and flip-flops I am definitely not prepared for the climate and with trains and trams I am totally out of my element.  I am slowly adjusting, until I come across the Rolex stores and McDonalds, which cause a moment of sheer panic.  I miss Rwanda and my boys more than I could have imagined and I'm busy dreaming of ways to get back quickly!  But with Rwanda and my boys in my heart I am happy to be with Alex again and the French pastries are a nice perk!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment